Download Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 for Android with a working Xbox Live: enjoy the updated interface, frog animations and much more!
What’s new in Minecraft 184.108.40.206?
With the release of Minecraft 220.127.116.11, new effects appeared in the game – complete darkness. You can also get acquainted with an unusual mob – a frog and study rolling blocks, which impose a darkness effect on players.
Now, in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, you can listen to a tune called otherside. It is quite rare.
You can find this record in cave chests or forest mansions, which is a fairly common place for players to visit. It sounds quite unusual, but oddly enough, it fits well into the game.
Swamp inhabitants, already known to many players, have received changes in animation in Minecraft PE version 22.214.171.124.
Previously, frogs had a very realistic soundtrack, and now you can notice that they are jumping more often.
The appearance of meadow amphibians has also changed. And tadpoles will now be born faster from a brood of eggs. In order to evaluate the changes, you need to activate the experimental game mode.
By the way, the developers have improved not only the animation of frogs jumping, but also the animation of water and swimming.
Users can still view the entire life cycle of swamp creatures, from the birth of tadpoles to their development into adult frogs.
The smartest blocks from Minecraft update 126.96.36.199. This block is also called a shriker. Rock blocks can store a lot of experience points.
This is due to the fact that they absorb the experience of killed mobs nearby. So it’s worth being very fast next to the shreaker in order to have time to collect what is rightfully yours.
It is also noteworthy that rolling pins also work as noise sensors. Players should be as quiet as possible, because the shreaker can transmit all the noise to the guard and then be in trouble.
Especially if the rolling block gives you a dark effect.
Other game changes
It is also worth paying attention to bug fixes with other changes that developers love to insert into any updates, for example, Minecraft 188.8.131.52.
Of the numerous fixes, we note a few of them:
- The “Invite to Play” button on the pause screen now properly disables when the server is full.
- Slimes are again aggressive towards snow golems.
- Worlds with incompatible bedrock layers between Y = 1 and Y = 4 inclusive (for example, those in which non-bedrock was formed or placed in those layers) now properly and consistently replace bedrock with deep shales.
- Removed unused pixels in stage 0 and stage 1 cocoa bean textures to be consistent with Java Edition.
- Added function getPlayers (parameters: EntityQueryOptions = undefined): EntityIterator – returns an iterator to a collection containing all players. If desired, you can use parameters to filter the result.
❓How to install new Minecraft PE update?
Click on the link below and download a file
❓What are new items in this update?
Swamp inhabitants, already known to many players, have received changes in animation in Minecraft PE version 184.108.40.206
|11 september 2023